- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
We arrived in Japan last week.
Li landed a couple of days before me, as I had to come via Hong-Kong. Everything is fine, we live in a nice appart'hotel in Minami-Azabu, and started to look for our next home (likely not far from Azabu-Juban).
But one very important issue is still pending:
We miss Boudicca a lot: She could not pass Narita Airport controls. We eventually should get her back this Monday (but she was not far from getting a 180 days quarantine!). I understand authorities in this case: This dog is probably very dangerous for Japan's public health :-(