- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
Surprise this morning: Accessing my two Google mail accounts this morning, I noticed that something has changed. My available space was 1,067Mb for the first one, and 1,071Mb when I logged on to the second one (instead of 1,000Mb for both accounts previously).
In fact, Google is continously increasing all mailboxes storage capacity (you can see the current value on their home page), until the value reaches 2 Gb!!
This story is also available on news.com.
Gmail likes to make announcements on Fool's day apparently!
By the way, they also improved the composition window a few days ago, by allowing rich text formatting (not for me, anyway, I use only plain text mail!).