- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
We went with Boudicca on holidays in Okinawa. Weather was nice: We had rain nearly every day!! I understand now why we were the only customers in the hotel!! Next time, I will check the weather, and at least the good season :-)
One week later, I went to Sydney, for a business trip. As usually, there was rain. This is funny, as it happens every time I go. People there told me I bring the rain. My opinion is totally different: There is a conspiration in Australia, which tends to make the World believe the weather is nice there. This is obviously not true, as my experience shows ;-)