- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
Bobby Fischer (world chess champion in 1972) was
caught in Narita Airport, while he wanted to flight to Philipines with no valid passport.
There are chances that he could be extradited to the United States, mainly for political reasons.
As he is my All Times favourite player, the most disappointing point for me is that he apparently frequented the Tokyo Chess Club (member of the JCA - Japan Chess Association), where I used to play a couple of years ago!!
Fischer's own web site (in Japan) has just been updated with a phone number for people wishing to help him in the current case (+81 3 3735 3675). This is... the number of the Club where I played...
After two months, I eventually took some time to release pictures of our last trip to phuket.
The most interesting during this trip was that Li was not sick at all for her first sailing experience. On contrary, she really did like it! Next step could be to learn how to sail alone? ;-)