- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
And what will say your children's child, when he/she will receive two of these nice gifts from his/her grandparents?
This looks crazy, but this is not really new: In France, government is using this system (spending now and let next generations manage the deficit) for quite a long time, unfortunately.
Or even better: They found a better system: You pay now for something that you will never get back. The retirement system is the best example as my generation is paying full rate with absolutely no hope of getting any decent retirement allowance later). This exactly means that I am paying for a house that I don't get.
Not bad, is it?