- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
Chirac was elected again as President in France yesterday, after the surprise two weeks ago (Le Pen, far-right candidate, being second after the first round). Although I was not really sure to be registered on the lists, I went to vote yesterday in Tokyo French Embassy. I had no problem.
I bought also a wireless network: The Apple AirMac Station (as it is called in Japan - I think the name is AirPort everywhere else), and a card for Li's iBook. I chose the Apple Station because I was not able to find the model I wanted in Japan (a Lucent Orinoco RG-1000). Only these two can be configured from Linux, AFAIK. I had a lot of trouble configuring the PCMCIA card, until I realized there was a new version of the AirMac software in the package. Shy on me :-)