- 2006 (2)
- February (2)
- 2005 (10)
- 2004 (24)
- 2003 (112)
- 2002 (14)
- 2001 (11)
- 2000 (8)
- Microsoft Will Block Desktop 'Office' Apps From 'Office 365' Services In 2020
- Can Geoengineering Drones Fight Global Warming?
- Verizon.net 'Gets Out Of The Email Business'
- Steve Case On How To Get Funded Outside Tech Corridors
- Linux PC Maker System76 Plans To Design And Manufacture Its Own Hardware
- jesus christ rusty
We decided yesterday that it was not worth staying in Japan a few more days, as we initially planned. We took the plane yesterday night, and arrived in Paris this morning at 4:00.
Our hotel is near Les Halles, quite a good place (fucking AZERTY keyboqrd).
Here is the final schedule for our last days in Japan:
- Oct 8th: Sayonara party at the office
- Oct 14th-16th: Business trip to Sydney
- Oct 17th: Sayonara party at home. I will need to push everybody outside before 8:00 the next day because...
- Oct 18th: Moving company will empty our apartment (the travel will take 6-8 weeks to Paris)
- Oct 19th: We send some cases to Narita airport, and go for a few days to Kusatsu
- Oct 23rd: Flight to Paris
- Oct 27th: First apartments visits in Paris
I bought a new toy last week: The Zaurus SL-C760 is really a cool device... Launching a shell on such PDA is simply like a dream ;-)
I had first to localize it to English (everything is japanese by default). Then I started playing: Importing my Sony Clié NR70V data, installing a cross compiler on my PC, and compiling my first program for the Zaurus (Hello World! of course!).For more information about the C760, have a look to this review or to this one.
I came back yesterday from a business trip to Hong-Kong. Not much to say about it... Next one will be Sydney next week...
In the meantime, Li's mother arrived in Tokyo for a few days visit... She should leave on 16th.