DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 20:52, bruno raoult wrote:
> Apparently, at this moment, only Europe Bnet server is up.
> Nothing in Asia (3 realms!).
> Nothing in US.
>
> They have a big pb for sure.
> But if Paris/La Defense is working, it is ok for the world, no? ;-)

Bnet Asia is up again, and my characters are still alive!!

Who will help me killing "Le Gros Pede" with Bodiccea (the Bowazon)?

Eddie helped me with "boudicca" (the Cold Sorc), and it was not so
difficult. Having 2-3 assistants, someone fighting directly, and the
other one throwing magic from long range looks a good strategy (better
than our previous "on y va a poil", which is maybe good, but certainly
needs some improvement!).

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next