DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I lost all my characters!!

I suppose this is a Battlenet maintenance issue, as they are
performing changes on their servers...

Anyvay, I tried my login, and I found nor Boudicca, nor Bodiccea.
They both disappeared. Instead, I found a level 2 "Zobi" character
that I never created :-(

I tried also with Cedric's login, and no character at all were
available.

Simply hope it will soon come back :-)

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next