DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Apparently, at this moment, only Europe Bnet server is up.
Nothing in Asia (3 realms!).
Nothing in US.

They have a big pb for sure.
But if Paris/La Defense is working, it is ok for the world, no? ;-)

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next