DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Well, since Bruno gave his own explanations, here's the origin of my characters:
 - Thorgal: the main character of one of the greatest comics I've read
 - Aaricia: his wife and a viking princess
 - Kryss de Valnor:  one of the villains but she's in linked to Thorgal by a love/hate relationship
See this website for more info http://www.thorgal.com

So ... Labrute, what is the origin of *your* nickname ? ;)

Eddie.