DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 23:25, bruno raoult wrote:
> [...]
> At least for me it will be impossible to reach you, as I try to use my 3
> characters equally; and believe me, it is also very interesting, as the
> gameplay is very different :-)

About my 3 characters, you probably know that 2 of them are called
Boudicca (and derivative). As this name is also used for our games, here
is a link to a story of the rise and fall of Boudicca, Queen of the
Iceni:
http://members.tripod.com/~ancient_history/boad.html

And here is a midi version of "Boadicea", Enya's tribute to the Iceni
Queen:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/8122/boadicea.mid

Not a funny story, indeed. A Roman historian wrote the story a few years
after it happened, as Celtic civilization was not likely to write for
posterity, despite their alphabet.

Sorry for this off-topic posting!

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next