DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi guys,

Since I haven't seen you play for a while, I was fighting alone my way through the minions of hell ...
After having almost lost all my possessions (stupid death in the middle of the last level surrounded by monsters, because my PC as swapping) and lost a lot of money (48,000 each time I want to revive my mercenary), I finally killed Diablo in nightmare mode !
One minor change compared to the normal mode, Diablo is not red anymore but green ... The tactic however is still the same and all I needed was time and a lot of arrows...

I'm now playing in Act V (expansion set) in nightmare mode and surprisingly, it's not too difficult ... The monsters are quite weak but there are just a lot of them ...
Bruno, please update your homepage and hurry up and catch up with me !

Eddie.

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next