DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I often throw jewels, as their magical power is often low. Big
mistake, as the horadric cube allows you to "craft" items with
jewels, as showed here:
http://www.mewgood.com/cir.shtml

Also, as a reminder, the "runes words" should also be in your mind
(it means you should probably always check all items on the ground,
instead of only magical -blue/yellow- ones, to find good items with
a lot of sockets:
http://diabloii.calcon.net/rune_words.shtml

In my case it means my characters have poor items, for the level
they have, compared to what they could have if I played the correct
way :-(

May the farce be with you,

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next