DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi,

I have gained considerable experience, tried the most advanced techniques (even the "on y va a poil" one, described some days ago by its co-founder) but the "gros pede" is still defeating me at the nightmare level ...
My only chance is to get more powerful weapons and armors.
I have already found a rune bow (14-35 damage by default) with 4 sockets but I now need powerful runes to equip it ...
If you have runes to give away or to swap, please let me know... I have several perfect gems, including perfect skulls.

Thanks
Eddie.