DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 13:38, Bruno Raoult wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 11:13, Eddie Hui-Bon-Hoa wrote:
> > Sorry, I have something planned for that time but I sure would like to
> > help you to go through the nightmare mode so that I can get some
> > assistance to kill Duriel (also known as "le gros pede").
> > He's -in my humble opinion- the most difficult boss of the game, at
> > least for a bowazon ...

Thanks for helping me to kill Baal, Bodiccea will now play in nightmare
level...

By the way, could everyone check our page (http://www.raoult.com/games),
and give me any update on your characters?

Thx,

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next