DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi!
My name is Thierry Lhôte.
You can call me ifuinsist as it was my nickname on Bnet for WarIII and Diablo.
I am currently a great fan of Diablo II...

Character training :
Do not forget that the normal difficulty of DiabloII is "quite" easy and nightmare could not be more difficult as it could be done with over caution.
But in Hell difficulty you will encounter monsters or minions completely immune (100%) to a category of spell...
Sometimes the way you are upgrading your skills on normal difficulty can cripple your character for the next level of difficulty...

I leave you a link for further (and I hope good !)information :
http://www.diabloii.net

There is also a breathtaking experience is when you have completed the game on normal difficulty you can access to the hardcore mode.
It means that when your character dies once it cannot resurrect.

See you soon on Bnet !

Thierry

Bruno Raoult wrote:
Eventually, I got it alone... 3 shots only... You just need
to find the right weapon, and it is done :-)

br.