DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Eventually, I got it alone... 3 shots only... You just need
to find the right weapon, and it is done :-)

br.

--
"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next