DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 11:48, bruno raoult wrote:
> For the emails problem, the workaround could be to protect the archive
> page with a login/password. Or I could probably also change the display
> template, so no address (except in emails body) are shown. I just
> changed the format, and probably the email you are reading now will have
> the addresses hidden.

It works. I also applied a small script to re-process all archives.
It looks ok, even if I did not check all messages.

br.

PS. The script:
#!/usr/bin/perl -pi~

PPS. No, I did not write it myself. Perl is not my favourite language
;-)

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next