DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi,

If somedy has time to spend, I would like to have a game tonight (after
14:00-15:00 GMT). I would prefer to play Normal game, to upgrade my
third character, but I am opened to any other game, including starting a
new character (I *really * need to re-create a bowazon and cold
sorceress from scratch to have a chance to fight against other people in
a 1 vs 1 game!).

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next