DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Since the bad bad administrator will not let me send those pictures, a description of the items can be found at

My alternate weapon:

The staff I might start thinking about showing to Boudicca (exceptional item !)
http://www.planetdiablo.com/library/item-razorswitch.htm

In return, I expect this one :)

Hi,
I finally got him !!!
Since being a bowazon seemed to be such a handicap, I tried to just go
and hit him and it worked !
I actually spent so much time trying to find good items and upgrading my
skills that it was almost too easy: it didn't have to use a single
potion (my mercenary on the other hand didn't make it) ...
I have to admit I had an amazing weapon (check the picture attached) ...

By the way, Bruno, since you're the only sorceress, this offer is to
you: I found what looks like a nice staff ... Let me know if you're
interested.
And also, please update the webpage, since I've finally reached Act III
in nightmare !

Eddie.