DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi,

I updated the web site this week-end, and I would like you to
test it, as I am not sure the css is handled correctly by all
browsers (especially IE).

It you have time, go to http://www.raoult.com/games, and check
that the menu is correctly displayed on the left, and that the
mailing-list archive display is fine (for thread/main/message
views).

Thanks,

br.

PS. Sorry for my last message, I wanted to send it to Cedric only :-)

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next