DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Ok guys, first, a big hello to all from Singapore. Then, since there is effort to re-energize "la gang" of D2 players, i will try to find some courage and give you news from Cedexor, the lonely, kind and brave Paladin from the Middle Earths.

After fighting mostly against my cpu & my limited ram, Cedexor managed to triumph from Baal, and his least known but most powerful Minion: Mr Lag. Cedexor was hence made Slayer a month ago or so. His campaigns and encounters for adventure have been very sporadic other this last month, despite his newly found Glory; his former co-fighters from the SGuild were rarely to be met on the Realms as well...and then came that Fateful Night.

Going round in Nightmare mode was not as difficult as i thought, maybe coz i spent so much time around Act V, trying to find ways to cope with my lag issues (like, *every* time i got to the last round of Minions, got one lag of 10 seconds before i can hit any command, which is, at that stage, well, way too long of a reaction time - you must know what i mean). So, was level 42 and taking it relatively easy, and then, Act II, in one of the pyramid things, in an open party, was fighting with a Sorc, she got killed, i stayed around, got killed. Came back in a fury to avenge us both, alas got killed a second time. Tired, escaped from the game and saved.

Basically i did the classic mistake of the Double Time Your Body Thou Shall Not Lose: so i lost an *AWFUL* lot of my dearly fought for equipment ...and no, Bruno, no 3-socket shield u cd have looted in there, although i kept looking for u...

So Cedexor is a bit on the bitter side right now but he might come back for some new terrrrrrible battles, should his sword be wanted: his soul he has not lost .

Alternatively, if i was to decide to let Cedexor die of forgiveness (much of my time is currently spent with some sg minions), i will try to share what remains of his Heritage with you guys, if i see u back online some day.

You all take care now, i'll try to get back to bed, it's 4 am here and some fever got me woken up. Wooooaahhhhh. Mgnggngnn. kof kof.

Cedric,

------ "Tomorrow's another day". Well, it's been true thus far, at least.  -------

------ [i know zilch about linux, but i can do some kind of statements too with a pseudo-signature, u know ;)) ].asc ---------

 Bruno Raoult <br@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Both Boudicca (coldsorc) and Labrute (euh... one brute)
finished normal game and are going from now to play in
nightmare, where Aaricia (bowazon) was waiting for a
long time!! (This is probably why she helped a lot in that
last Baal mission!).

If your characters are changing levels, please let me
know!

Regards,

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature name=signature.asc

 Yahoo! Travel
- Great flight deals, travel info and prizes!

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next