DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 11:16, Eddie Hui-Bon-Hoa wrote:
> Hi guys !
>
> The purpose of this message is twofold:
>  - it's a test for Bruno's server
>  - it's an alarm message for those who have given up playing for the
> last few weeks ! Come on ! I need some help to beat up Duriel in
> nightmare mode !
>
> Fortunately, La Brute's sword is still sharp and he's catching up after
> some long deserved holidays ... Hope to see more of you too !

The purpose of this message is the following:
- it is a test message for my email client (my last message bounced)
- it's an alarm message for all the lazy people over there
- it is a help message to ask if someone wants to help me to kill Diablo
& Baal (waiting there with my coldsock & my bowazon)...

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next