DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I would like to make a poll... Please answer to me
(not the list!), as the answers will not be very useful.

I made (about) the same poll in the Tokyo Linux Users Group,
and  I would like to compare the results :-)

1) Which OS do you use the most at home?
2) Did you pay for it/them? If not, why?
3) Which platforms (OS/Console) do you use to play?
4) Do you have a dual-boot? If yes, which OS?
5) Do you play on Linux?
6) Did you know loki? If yes, how many games did
   you buy from them?
7) If you answered yes to question 5, do you have their
   version of Wine?  If you answered no, do you know
   transgaming?
8) Do you regulary buy games?
9) If your answer to question 1 was Win[something], could
   you explain the main reason?
10) If your answer to question 9 is something like "Word",
   or "Excel", or "Powerpoint", "IE", "photoshop", "drivers",
   or any other commercial software, could you elaborate?
   (Like did you try alternatives, how many times you use them
   at home every week, etc...)
11) Did you pay for all your commercial software? If not, why?
   If not, is it fair?

a) Do you have a 3-socketed shield for my sorceress?  :-)
b) Are you interested in starting Warcraft III players group?

Thanks,

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next