DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi,

I've just finished Diablo (with the expansion set) and killed Baal.
Since then, there's a lot of items more powerful in the nightmare mode and I've got to clean up my inventory !
Available: stones, heavy belts, plated belts, gauntlets, amulets, rings, rare items of sets, etc.
I wanted to save some armors but they just take too much space ... :(

Just try to catch me in Diablo some time so that I can give you the items.
I'll be away from tonight until Thursday though ...

Eddie (Slayer Aaricia).

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next