DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi gamers!

I just added a screenshot section, where you can put your memorable
pictures...

To add your own, just send me 2 files:
	<character-name>-number.jpeg
	<character-name>-number.txt

The txt file is the (short, 1 line if possible) description.

For instance:
	bodiccea-001.jpeg
	bodiccea-001.txt

In bodiccea.txt, you could write something like:

	Bodiccea just killed diablo!!

I will not manage myself "collisions", so be careful not sending the
same number 2 times, it will be overriden!!

br.

PS.And, PLEASE, send me regular txt files, with no "^M" at the end of
lines (it means simply: *do not* use Win$ notepad...)

--
"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next