DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I just negociated with labrute this morning, and he agrees to buy the
Expansion
pack (he goes to Paris today).

So (sorry for the late notice), you can *from now* upgrade all your
characters
to Expansion ones, as everybody prefers this game...

No need to create bodiccea_x games, from tonight the regular one should be
the Expansion one...

I will update the web page this evening...

br.

> Hi everybody,
>
> ifuinsist, maybe see you this WE then; the first to connect creates a
> "bodiccea_x" game, ok?
>
> Labrute, I volunteer to get you a D2X version from Singapore & have it
> shipped for you
> Please see this auction:
> http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/auction/68787849?aucview=0x23
> Let me know if u r interested.
>
> Cheers

Have you checked our new corporate website at  http://www.sgib.com ?

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SGIB nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next