DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

Hi everybody,

ifuinsist, maybe see you this WE then; the first to connect creates a
"bodiccea_x" game, ok?

Labrute, I volunteer to get you a D2X version from Singapore & have it
shipped for you
Please see this auction:
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/auction/68787849?aucview=0x23
Let me know if u r interested.

Cheers

I don't think amazon can ship software outside the US.
You can try http://www.outpost.com, it's available for $29.95, or try ebay
again (hope you're luckier than me with gambling in Diablo ..)

Eddie.

I have no issue on that. The only reason why I prefered "regular" games
is that soem players don't have the expansion set (and it apparently
cannot be found anymore in Australia). I will add your section, but will
continue myself to play regular as long as some players don't have the
expansion...
Labrute, you have something to do apparently... Did you try amazon.com?

br.

--
Unix is user friendly. He's just very picky about who his friends are...

Have you checked our new corporate website at  http://www.sgib.com ?

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SGIB nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next