DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I just started to create CSS for the web page, but I am not an artist,
as you can see :-)

Feel free to change the CSS (please keep the same keywords) and propose
a new one!!

This is true also for the title image, which was made with a basic gimp
script.

What I am lookig for first, is a backgroung image: It should be a sword,
a wand, or any long weapon, with a black background. If you have this in
stock, please let me know!!

br.

--
"When you open your Windows you'll see a light blue sky filled with
clouds.

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next